Eye Logic Appointment Protocol
Thank you for scheduling your eye care with us. We look forward to working with you.
These are the steps we will be following to impede the transmission of COVID-19:
Your appointment begins at the car:
- Please call us 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. During this conversation we will inquire about your Coronavirus exposure and travel exposure in the previous 2 weeks. If you have had exposure, we will ask you to reschedule your appointment.
- When you enter Eye Logic, please wear a face mask that covers your mouth and nose. It is required that you wear a well-fitting mask the entire time you are in our office. Until the population at large has access to vaccines we will be requiring well-fitting masks in Eye Logic.
- We will be taking your temperature as you enter the building. If you have COVID-19 do not come into Eye Logic.
- When you arrive, our staff will instruct you on where to store your belongings and where you can wash your hands. Please limit your interaction with your belongings including your cell phone when you are in our office. Tears can transmit infections. Arriving late for your appointment will require rescheduling or walk-in only opportunities.
- Please be prepared for dilation at your annual eye exam. It is the most important part of the eye exam.
- Our entrance forms are on our website. If you would like to fill these out before your appointment feel free to print them and bring them along with you. If not, we will have them for you when you arrive.
- Our staff and doctors have been fully vaccinated since mid-February 2021. If you are as well, we are thrilled for you! We are keeping our protocol uniform until the public at large has access to a vaccine.
In order to comply with physical distancing, we are adjusting our schedule to limit the number of people in the office at any given time. Please do not bring anyone with you to the appointment unless they are required to assist you.
If you have any concerns or questions, please let us know as soon as possible. We look forward to seeing you soon. If you are not comfortable following these steps please reschedule your appointment for a later date when these guidelines will be relaxed. Thank you for cooperating with these guidelines to ensure the health and safety of all our patients and staff!